The choice of modeling method should be based on a variety of factors, including:
(1) Casting accuracy: When the calculation accuracy of the casting structure size is high, and the surface roughness can be required for the casting, the modeling design method with high sand mold compactness should be selected.
(2) Casting materials: Different casting materials have different requirements for mold rigidity. Generally, the use of cast steel and cast iron technology requires students to be higher than non-ferrous alloys, and ductile iron is higher than gray iron and malleable cast iron. For materials with high sand stiffness requirements, a modeling method with high sand density should be selected.
(3) Casting material structure: For example, when the casting product has a narrow or groove, high hanging sand, dense vent holes, etc., a modeling design method with high precision and uniform sand compaction should be selected.
(4) Casting output, batch size and variety: Large-volume, large-volume, single-variety castings should use high-efficiency or dedicated molding equipment; small-batch, multi-variety castings should use molding equipment with flexible technology and convenient production organization. It is advisable to form a single piece by hand.
(5) Shape, size and weight of castings: When conditions permit, castings with similar shapes and similar sizes and weights should use the same molding machine. This is especially true when the box belt needs to be set up in the sand box experiment to facilitate the unification of the sand box.
(6) Molding sand requirements: When arranging multi-component molding machines on the same production line, when choosing a molding machine, the requirements for unified molding sand should be considered as much as possible.
(7) Configuration equipment of the modeling workshop: This is especially important when the old workshop is renovated. It must be combined with the original workshop conditions, the production development capacity of other related supporting facilities and equipment (such as furnaces, sand treatment, etc.), process design level, and transportation economy Conditions, technological operations, etc., using the main viewpoints of the system construction project can be used for research and analysis to determine which type of molding machine is more suitable, so as to give play to the greater social benefits of government investment.
(8) Working clothes conditions: the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness of the model should match the selected molding machine.
(9) Prioritize the selection of modeling equipment that can meet the protection of the social environment, the hygiene of industrial enterprises and the safety of working people.
Post time: Mar-22-2021