1. Selection of the main and auxiliary machines of the production line of a molding enterprise and the layout of the production line. A type of material that is mainly affected by the modeling design, such as ordinary clay sand, sodium silicate sand and resin sand; modeling research methods; metal product categories, such as cast iron and cast steel ; Casting size and requirements for cooling system time; casting production quality and accuracy can be directly affected by factors such as requirements.
2. The form, specification and performance of the molding machine are the decisive factors affecting the wiring of the production line. For example, whether to use an ordinary molding machine or a static pressure molding machine, whether it is a single machine or a unit assembly line, productivity, mechanization and automation, etc. , Which directly determines the choice of auxiliary machinery and the layout of the production line.
3. The operation and management method of the production line will affect the structural design form of the auxiliary machinery and the layout learning method of the production line, for example, continuous or intermittent.
4. The control and management methods of the production line and the sending device of related signals will also affect the local organization structure of the assembly line auxiliary machine and the casting conveyor and the wiring design form of the production line.
5. Factory conditions and environmental protection requirements also affect the layout of main and auxiliary machines. The renovation of the old workshop will have these various restrictions and requirements for the layout of the production line of the modeling enterprise. Sometimes the requirements of dust prevention and reduction of environmental noise in our workshop will also affect the choice of main and auxiliary machines. For example, to strictly control the noise, the production line cannot use the vibration shaker, but the drum shaker.
Post time: Feb-01-2021